The materials available at this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice.
Tomlinson Advisory Group, LLC works with clients new or inexperienced in raising institutional money, whether from private equity, venture capital, high net worth individuals or otherwise.
Here are tips to getting your first institutional money:
1. Raising Institutional Money is Plan B
2. 3 Keys to Raising Outside Money: Management, Management, Management
3. You are not Selling your Business, You are Raising Money
4. MONEY: How much do you need? What do you need it for? When do you need it?
5. You are Selling a Balance Sheet
6. You are Making a Securities Offering
7. Get Help with the Terms of Your Offering
8. Tie Valuation to Security Offering
9. Conduct Reverse Diligence on Your Company
10. What Role Do YOU Want?
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.